Holy cow guys, today is Amazon Prime day and these deals beat their black Friday deals! I know this because I got these New Balances for $30 on black Friday of 2015 and now they are $22. TWENTY TWO BUCKS!
My tips and tricks for shopping on prime day:
- Shop FAST! Amazon lets you return so buy first, think later! These deals sell out so quickly that you don’t want to miss out on something because you spent too much time hemming and hawing. You can “reserve” something in your cart for 15 minutes, then it’s fair game for others!
- Prime! Don’t have prime? It’s okay, sign up for a free trial to shop prime day!
- It’s easy to fall for the allure of the 65% off label but be cautious. Amazon sometimes inflates prices then adds discounts based on demand in real time, so do a quick google of the price to compare before you pull the trigger if you’re unsure.
- Camel Camel Camel- This website is incredible! Holy cow, how did I not know about it before? This site gives price history for amazon so you can double check and see if the price you see today is really a good deal or if the item is only marginally discounted if at all.
- Use your Amazon Visa card for extra cash back! Don’t have an amazon visa? Apply for one at check out and get $30 off your purchase of $150! Use the discount code VISA30.
- Use EBATES! Usually it’s hard to find days that ebates offers cashback for amazon.com but today they are offering up to 7% off!
Have your own tips and tricks? Tweet me @discountonme !